BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Gym, tanning, laundry

I seriously effing love the Jersey Shore!!!! Both the show and the actual place! Ahah.


Dude, I swear to God I've never laughed so hard at a show. It's hilarious because it's all so true! I've been there and done that and these people just make it so hilarious. The things they do and the stuff they say, I just can't get over it. The one guy called the girl a trashbag. The other said she doesn't eat lobsters because they're alive when you kill it! They all are guidos and guidettes (sorry if I spelled that wrong). I just can't get over any of it. I am officially obsessed. I swear JWOWW is my girl! She's the baddest bitch on the show and I love her. I'm going to get a shirt this summer when I go to Jersey that says, "JWOWW is the shit." Loves it. If you haven't seen the show, please, watch it


On a more serious note, the show really makes me miss the actual place. I've been going to Wildwood since I was a little kid and I've always loved it. There's so much to do. It's so much fun and it never ever gets old. It's like a fond memory you always get to visit. Last year Wes went with me and it was awesome. It COULD NOT have gotten any better. It was the best and really was a dream come true. We got to bike ride everywhere and my favorite was when we rode to the ice cream place. We got a cone, ate it. I broke my bike so he took it and I rode his. It was awesome. We watched the sunset. We swam in the bay 24/7. He took me out on the canoe. We walked to sunset lake. We walked the boards. It was amazing. I really hope it happens all again this summer. I miss it so much.
So yeah, just a random blog. Had to get it off my chest since Wes isn't here to hear me ranting. :)

0 comments: