BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 31, 2009

D S

I started thinking about it the other day. What you did to me. Whether you know it or not, you severely impacted my life. More bad then good but that just shows the person you are. You accuse me of being something to not be proud of but have you ever seriously looked at yourself? Look at what you've done? Not only to me but to everyone else. You've told people you've changed for the better but honestly? I don't believe it for a second. I've heard it all before. It was always the thing to come out of your mouth. You say you can't get over what I've done to you in the past. There's too much for me to get over. Too much there. I hate to admit it but I was depressed. I wanted to die then. Why? Because of you and the puppets you used against me. Yes, I did things wrong but I didn't deserve half of what you dished out. I was watching a show yesterday about Teenage Girls Today. Of course I'm not included because I'm considered an adult. But man, did it still remind me of all those days. There were a lot of good ones. Although, the main ones that stick out to me are the bad ones. The ones that you caused. They talked about a whole new level of harassment that never goes away. I experienced it. I got tons of physical and mental hits. I still have mental scars. The most impressionable years and you took away one of them. All over a stupid boy that was just going to break your heart anyway. He was a manipulator that manipulated us both. I keep telling myself I'm thankful you taught me a lesson. In retrospect, I don't thank you. I resent it all. You said you forgave me but always threw it in my face. I'm glad we're not friends anymore. Really glad.
Then why?
Why all of a sudden?
Why do you haunt my dreams?

0 comments: