BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Hey Man, Nice Shot

I seriously just got so mad over a few words spoken by a used-to-be-good friend.

There's nothing to be "better then."
"I'm better then that."
Different people do different things to cope with life and/or problems. Just because they use drugs to deal with it, doesn't make them a bad person. I hate ignorant people. I hate people who have grown up in a bubble all their lives and then decide it's okay to judge something they've never experienced. Trust me, I've been there and done that. A person is still a person no matter what they do. THEY'RE A HUMAN BEING. ARE YOU BETTER THEN A HUMAN BEING?
If you seriously have no idea what I'm talking about (mostly because you haven't been there) watch Intervention. It's the only other thing that truly shows you the inner being of a crackhead, anorexic, heroin addict, etc. There's reasons for people to act the way they do. I believe that it's the experiences they encountered that motivates them. Am I a bad person because I did drugs in the past? Am I a bad person because I still associate with people who still do? Are you really better then me? NO, you're not. I just feel personally attacked by that statement.
Don't make a generalization like that until you really KNOW. And even then it's not okay but I'll let it slide. It's so sad to see people... to see people say things like that. They'll never know.
They'll never know the demons. They'll never know how hard it is. They'll never know anything about anything until they truly open their eyes.
I wish I could open people's eyes.
I wish I could even see better.
F*ck this. F*ck that statement. F*ck it all.

0 comments: