BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Game

Why do I find it completely repulsive when guys hit on me over the internet? Like... dude, I have never met you nor do I intend to; especially after this. I guess I'm just old fashioned thinking that it's better to actually meet someone in person FIRST. The internet isn't my freaking life dude nor do I plan to make it. I am a compulsive Montreat Mail checker and whatnot. Not my fault.

OH, and another thing, do you people not see that I am very happily taken? I try to post that crap everywhere and creepers are still out there creeping.
p.s. this only happens once in a blue moon. Trust me, I'm not as hot as it sounds.

Anyways, so I guess I'm not as helpless lately. Or maybe I hide it well... who knows?
I am just getting better about handling my emotions. The only thing that really bothers me nowadays is the fact that I CANNOT get music theory for my life. It is very hard for me to admit I need help and get tutored. That I have been doing (very big deal) and it's still not working. I just don't get it and it breaks my heart. I cry about once a day about it but it's okay. It's not the end of the world. Usually my friends cheer me up anyway. They're always so happy to see me. :D Loves it.
Did you know they started quoting me when I'm not there? How cute!!!
They're such cute babygirls.
There are a few people here that I want to seriously maim. They anger me to the point I can't stand it. Their ignorance is unbearable. It's seriously surprising.
Speaking of surprises, I really enjoy my New Testament class. Let alone are all of my friends in there but it's so wonderful to get an intelligent conversation going about the Bible. Especially since I'm not well educated in that area while everyone else is. It makes me feel inferior at times but it's okay. MC makes everything better. Ahaha.

Well this is a lame entry that I really shouldn't be writing. I just felt like getting that little rant out about this creeper. I wish I looked older.

0 comments: