BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It’s the end of the world as we know it…

I really feel like I have just given up. The other day in choir, my teacher was talking after prayer about how he can see that this is the second semester and people have already given up. I am definitely one of those people. He was talking about how we need to persevere through everything and keep that momentum we had in the beginning. For me, that’s really hard to do. Like I said before, I feel like I have just given up and there’s no turning back from this.

I just don’t feel like doing much of anything anymore. I have homework that has been piling up for days, so many things that are expected of me and I do none of it. Well, I guess I kind of do some of it half-assed only because I know it NEEDS to be done. It’s just, I don’t have the zest I used to have coming here. I still like the place and people, my attitude towards school in general is not the same. I keep trying to talk to people about it but it never comes out right. I try talking to Wesley but he is always having his own problems nowadays and nothing matters but that. It’s whatever. I feel like that part of my life is falling through too but that’s a whole new tangent I just don’t feel like going on.

I just don’t feel anything anymore. I am completely apathetic to everything.

Everyone thinks it’s a bad thing. I’m a little worried about it but at the same time, who cares? 

0 comments: