BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ah, the weekends. Back to dreading "back to school" and living the week waiting for Fridays. It's good to be home but it sucks that it's only for such a short time. I got the break that I absolutely needed but I just wish it lasted sooo much longer. Why tempt me with summer and throw me back to the lions that we call college? I have so much to do and so little effort is being put forth to get it done. I just want to be lazy and honestly, I can't afford to do it. I have papers to write, books to buy, and clothes to wash. All of this and I have soooo many people I want to see and hang out with. I wish I could've went with Michelle to open house, with Jamie to the fair, and finally to church with Janaye. None of that happened and it kind of depresses me. I know that if I don't TRY to keep in touch with all of these people, those relationships will slowly fade away. I don't want even more friendships to be lost. That'd be the last thing I would want.
It's been really nice to hang out with Wes though. I've missed him so much throughout this entire experience. Just sitting at his house, watching tv with him makes me the happiest person alive. I feel so comfortable and loved. :] I hope this lasts forever.


BBL:

0 comments: