BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Nestled between the Appalachain Mountains...

Why hello there. So, college life has officially began. I have attended two days worth of classes. I'll tell you one thing. I'm stressed and more then sleep deprived. Even so, I am having so much fun. The only things that have really been bothering me is that I don't have the books I need to be prepared for class and I've been neglecting the most amazing person in my life, The Wesman. I miss him so much and he does NOT know how much I am looking forward to coming home this weekend and chilling with him. I need that. To just sit down and relax with him. I have been getting close to no sleep simply for the fact that I just can't do it. I'm becoming an insomniac.

Tomorrow I have an easier class load. Only two classes. But I sure do have an overflow of homework to occupy my time. I also have to be "placed" in a part for my choir. "/ That basically means I have to sing in front of a new music teacher. I don't know if you know this but Ms. Sawyer is the one and only music teacher I've ever sung by myself in front of. So... I'm definitely nervous. I just hope I do well enough to where he doesn't think I'm a complete failure. Oh, and thank the heavens for Ms. Sawyer and her boring music theory lectures. If it wasn't for her, I'd die in Music Theory I class that I have. I mean, I'm close to keeling over but thanks to her it hasn't happened yet. I'm also taking piano!!! :D I'm excited. Today was my first day in there so I'm definitely ecstatic about it. All of my teachers are extremely nice. Very approachable which is needed in my case. (I ask a lot of questions) They are majorly different from high school teachers though in the fact that they expect A LOT more out of you as students. My one teacher already assigned us an 8-10 page report. Don't worry, it's not due till the end of the semester but it's sure as hell intimidating. Feels like senior project all over again. But yeah, college is cool.


I lost my train of thought therefore I have nothing else to say. I'll add more when I'm available.

0 comments: